Photobucket
Transforming a moment into a memory one photo at a time!
Photobucket

February 1, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog! I am currently in process of getting my pics uploaded for viewing my portfolio abnd currently trying to get things all together! So please bear with me as I get all my labels in order and pictures and such uploaded. I am still in process of trying to find a calendar to use on here ahow booked and available dates but having no such luck if you have any suggestions please let me know! I would love to find one where I could make dates bold or when you hover over one that is booked you would know!




Also I would like to get my photography business growing! I am currently working on that I have a few events booked this week and in. March so look forward to some post this week!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, have a look at Google Docs calendars here http://docs.google.com/templates?category=18&sort=hottest&view=public. They might work for you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!